scope7-APU2 - Open Source Appliance Solution
The scope7-APU2 appropriate for branch offices and homeoffices. Completely pre-installed and partly pre-configured with one of our available OpenSource solutions.
Overview - scope7-APU2
The scope7-APU2 appropriate for branch offices and homeoffices.
The scope7 Appliances and their components are tested and proven to be run with every OpenSource software we currently promote. scope7 is not available as a Software, in fact scope7 is a scalable family of appliances starting with the energy efficient APU with three Ethernet ports up to the modular expandable High End platforms with Gigabit ports and Fibre Technology. The scope7 appliances are especially designed for their specific purpose.
You have to ask yourself 2 simple questions: Which OpenSource software do I need and which Appliance would suite my requirements. We take care of the rest. The appliances will be delivered with completely pre-installed and partly pre-configured software.
- CPU: AMD Embedded G series GX-412TC, 1 GHz quad Jaguar core with 64 bit and AES-NI support, 32K data + 32K instruction cache per core, shared 2MB L2 cache
- DRAM: 4 GB DDR3-1333 DRAM
- SATA storage: 16GB Premium mSATA SSD
- Expansion: 2 miniPCI express (one with SIM socket), LPC bus, GPIO header, I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD)
- Connectivity: 3 Gigabit Ethernet channels (Intel i211AT on apu2b2, i210AT on apu2b4)
Power and Mechanical:
- Power: 12V DC, about 6 to 12W depending on CPU load
- Cooling: Conductive cooling from the CPU to the enclosure using a 3 mm alu heat spreader (included)
- Firmware: CoreBoot open source system BIOS with support for iPXE and USB boot
- Form factor: 168 mm wide x 157 mm deep x 30 mm high. RoHS compliant